Friday, May 28, 2004

THE BOX: Getting Desperate... on ABC

In the past couple of weeks, the 6 announced their fall line-ups. Now, word is starting to leak out... could it be that ABC has an artful, dramatic hit on it's hands?



Comparing a TV show to Twin Peaks is something I don't take lightly and I've now read 3 different sources that give that credit to Desperate Housewives. Maybe it's because Sheryl Lee(Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks)shows up dead in the first episode, who knows... but it's a reason for me to tune out L&O: Criminal Intent for a night and hop over to ABC land. The rest of cast isn't too shabby either, including Teri Hatcher and Felicity Huffman. And while possibly my York roots are to blame, but nothing gives me more satisfaction that watching the skeletons of small town come out and the neurotic lives of middle aged women unfold. If Stepford Wives does well at all this summer, it's sure to give a boost to Desperate, even though, there is no real correlation. For more details, check out AICN's pilot review.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World

 

Post a Comment

<< Home