Tuesday, May 18, 2004

No, "Thank You" Cordelia Chase

Since I'm in Buffyverse mode today (yes I know it's dead, let a girl mourn alright) I figured I'd give my shout out to Playboy for the cover and spread featuring Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia Chase of BTVS & Angel).

I thought the swan song episode "Thank You" featuring Cordelia's death showed more of Cordi (jiggling in low cut shirts) than I ever wanted to see... I was wrong thanks to Playboy. I will admit that most of the pictures are great... but, the bear skin rug is a little to soft core looking for me. I prefer the FHM Women of Buffy spread from last year featuring the whole cast (minus Sarah). All in all, everyone I know has been oggling this Playboy issue, men and women, gay and straight. So, thanks for getting it out and moving on.

Oh, and Hollywood, cast this lady in Wonder Woman already!


Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia Chase in "Thank You" Angel's 100th Episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home