Thursday, June 24, 2004

POPCORN: Box Office Inferno

According to CNN Money: Michael Moore's 'Fahrenheit 9/11' turns on box office heat - Jun. 24, 2004: "Online ticket service Fandango.com reported Wednesday that 'Fahrenheit 9/11' was making up 48 percent of advance ticket sales for the weekend ahead, compared to 11 percent for 'Dodgeball' and 9 percent for next week's 'Spider-Man 2.'"

Well after researching all overy the internet, I finally came up with a source reporting the numbers for Wednesday's opening at Lincoln center and Loew's Village 7. Granted, I would have opened up AMC 25, but that's just me. Anyway, F911 earned $49,000 down in the village and $30,000 uptown.

Hopefully this means the local venues will realize the money they are potentially missing. Nothing upsets REG more than money. I mean, they still have Jesus's money!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger djbenvolio said...

actually i went down to regal today, pulled out my boomstick and shook them down for jesus' money.

now if jesus and his posse want it back, they've gotta go through me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home