Wednesday, August 04, 2004

20 Things for Me to See Before I Die

Just like VH1, I'm quite fond of lists... maybe it's the aging female in me. Anyway, during my unending boredom at work this morning. I decided to make a list of the places I would like to travel to before I die.

  1. Jerusalem (Israel, Middle East)
  2. Stonehenge, Dover Castle, & the British Isles (Europe)
  3. Serengeti National Park (Tanzania, Africa)
  4. The Great Buddha & Todaiji (Japan, Far East)
  5. Rome & Florence (Italy, Europe/ Mediterranean)
  6. The Giza Plateau (Egypt, Middle East)
  7. Angkor Watt (Cambodia, Central Asia)
  8. The Louvre & Versailles (France, Europe)
  9. Bhutan (Central Asia)
  10. The Parthenon (Greece, Europe/ Mediterranean)
  11. Petra (Jordan, Middle East)
  12. Bran Castle (Romania, Eastern Europe)
  13. Madagascar
  14. Monteverde Cloud Forest (Costa Rica, Central America)
  15. The Great Barrier Reef & Outback (Australia)
  16. Istanbul (Turkey, Eastern Europe/Middle East)
  17. Galapagos Islands, (Ecuador, South America)
  18. Victoria Falls (South Africa)
  19. Montana
  20. Tahiti, Bora Bora (French Polynesia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home