Monday, August 23, 2004

Verses

With the horrible trend of taking ramdom film characters and creating a rediculous and contrived script to place them opposed to each other, I figured I ask you, my loyal blog readers what your favorite fantasy rumble would be? (That means you should post your ideas because I am really not that funny as you can see below)

Screw Alien, Jason, Predetor, and Freddy...
Jaws v. the Anaconda (one likes fresh water, one likes salt, let the terror ensue!)

How about The Bride v. Buffy, the battle of the blondes -
They both are quite snazy with a sword. Both have also dug out from their own coffin.

... but my personal favorite:
Hannibal Lecter v. Catherine Tremmel, think about it.

If you need a pop culture refresher, this is Catherine Tremmel


P.S. The Animal Planet actually has a whole show based on this this concept. My favorite was Croc v. Hippo. I of course was routing for the hippo!

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Darren said...

-Best In Show Parker Posey Vs. The House of Yes Parker Posey

-Ruby Thewes (Cold Mountain) Vs. Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

-Dory Vs. Donkey...eh, that's not really fair.

-Cher Horowitz Vs. Elle Woods

My favorite:

-Gremlins Vs. Critters

:-)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Darren said...

And Uma would so kick Sarah's ass it is not even funny....Why not Uma Vs. Sigourney?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger птица (Ptiza) Odelay said...

How about commas versus semicolons?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Mitchell - Crumrine said...

Of course Uma would kick Sarah's ass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home