Friday, September 24, 2004

THE BOX - It played in Peoria

It seems that ABC does have a hit on it's hands. Yes, ABC. I think the last time I regularly tuned into ABC was the early years of "The Practice" and the last appointment setting I did to this network dips as far back to the era of Twin Peaks.

Someone is doing something right. Lost garnered approximately 18.7 million viewers to win it's time slot Wednesday night. It has become ABC's highest rated debut in over a decade. I also can't remember the last time I agreed with the general public (or they agreed with me.) So, why isn't Wonderfalls on the air... huh Fox?

On other Box news, look for my review of the season premier of CSI (the original) sometime this weekend.

This also gives me the opportunity to include more Lost photos. This photo is from the upcoming "Tabula Rasa" not to be confused with the season six episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer also called "Tabula Rasa." For reference, this philosophical terms means "a clean slate", "no past knowledge or knowledge at birth". To see many more photos and more dirt on Lost, visit www.lost-tv.com, a very well put together and thorough fan site. Enjoy.



1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, Lilly is so hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home