Friday, November 05, 2004

Experience the Fusion

I'm fully dedicating the Brain Drain to entertainment and political stories that effect it such as the FCC and First Amendment Issues. The rest of my rants have been spun on to a new blog called Political Fusion.

Instead of my normal Liberal rants, Fusion will be dedicated to why Liberals thing conservatives are backwoodsy and ignorant and why Conservatives think liberals will make everyone burn in hell.

Actually, it's my attempt to look at both sides of controversial issues with a logical methodology. Really, it's not as boring as I just made it sound. If President Bush is willing to reach out to me, I'll at least meet him halfway. Did I just say that?

Regardless... the first issue over at Fusion is the seperation of church and state.

At political fussion, we try and be fair and balanced... for real.

Political Fusion: "In the aftermath of the 2004 Presidential Election, we are dedicated to finding common ground and understanding the otherside. 'And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America. ' ~President Bush "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home