Tuesday, November 30, 2004

They'll love me for lovin' them and I'll love them for lovin' me

I know I know, I haven't updated in a while. I've been meaning too, but I guess I'm just not wanting to return from vacation. That, and I've had alot of other work build up on vacation that needs tending to first. So, I'll be posting a worthy post soon, like tomorrow. TTFN.

Until then, check out my personal pics for the shameless People's Choice Awards (American's have bad taste).

POPCORN PICKS:

Favorite Movie
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Fahrenheit 9/11
The Incredibles
Shrek 2
Spiderman 2

Favorite Movie Drama

The Bourne Supremacy
Collateral
Finding Neverland
The Passion of the Christ
Ray

Favorite Movie Comedy
13 Going on 30
Anchorman
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
Mean Girls
Shrek 2

Favorite Animated Movie
The Incredibles
The Polar Express
Shrek 2
SpongeBob SquarePants, The Movie
Team America: World Police

Favorite Sequel
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Shrek 2
Spiderman 2

Favorite Animated Movie Star
Donkey in Shrek 2 (Eddie Murphy)

Elastigirl in The Incredibles (Holly Hunter)
Frozone in The Incredibles (Samuel L. Jackson)
Puss In Boots in Shrek 2 (Antonio Banderas)
Shrek in Shrek 2 (Michael Myers)

Favorite Villain Movie Star
Bill in Kill Bill Vol. 2 (David Carradine)
Doc Ock in Spiderman 2 (Alfred Molina)
Elle Driver in Kill Bill Vol. 2 (Daryl Hannah
The Fairy Godmother in Shrek 2 (Jennifer Saunders)
Sirius Black in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Gary Oldman)

Favorite On-Screen Chemistry
Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler (50 First Dates)
Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey (Eternal Sunshine)
Kate Winslet and Johnny Depp (Finding Neverland)
Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire (Spiderman 2)
Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson (Starsky and Hutch)

Favorite Female Movie Star
Nicole Kidman
Julianne Moore
Julia Roberts
Charlize Theron
Reese Witherspoon

Favorite Male Movie Star
George Clooney
Tom Cruise
Johnny Depp
Tom Hanks
Denzel Washington


Favorite Female Action Movie Star
Kate Beckinsale
Halle Berry
Angelina Jolie
Keira Knightley
Uma Thurman

Favorite Male Action Movie Star
Matt Damon
Hugh Jackman
Tobey Maguire
Viggo Mortensen
Will Smith

Favorite Leading Lady
Drew Barrymore
Jennifer Garner
Natalie Portman
Kate Winslet
Renee Zellweger

Favorite Leading Man
Zach Braff
Jim Carrey
Colin Farrell
Jude Law
Brad Pitt

THE BOX

Favorite New TV Comedy
Complete Savages
Entourage
Father of the Pride
Joey
Quintuplets

Favorite New TV Drama
Boston Legal
CSI: NY
Desperate Housewives
Jack and Bobby
Lost

Favorite TV Comedy
Arrested Development
Everybody Loves Raymond
Scrubs
That 70's Show
Will & Grace

Favorite TV Drama
Alias
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Gilmore Girls
The O.C.
Sopranos

Favorite Female TV Star
Jennifer Garner (Alias)
Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls)
Marg Helgenberger (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)
Debra Messing (Will & Grace)
Megan Mullally (Will & Grace)

Favorite Male TV Star
Jason Bateman (Arrested Development)
Zach Braff (Scrubs)
Matthew Fox (Lost)
Matt Le Blanc (Joey)
James Spader (Boston Legal)

Favorite Late Night Talk Show Host
Jimmy Kimmel
Jay Leno
David Letterman
Conan O'Brien
Jon Stewart

Favorite Daytime Talk Show Host (obstain)
Tony Danza
Ellen Degeneres
Dr. Phil McGraw
Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa
Oprah Winfrey

Favorite Reality Show/Competition (obstain)
The Amazing Race
American Idol
The Apprentice
Survivor
Last Comic Standing

Favorite Reality Show/Makeover
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Pimp My Ride
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Trading Spaces
What Not to Wear

Favorite Reality Show/Other (obstain)
Airline
Newlyweds
The Real World
Surreal Life
Wife Swap

8 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger jon said...

Looking at asthma exercise info online today while my son coughs I came across this post. Does anyone know a good asthma exercise site to help?

Thanks

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Enlargement said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a six week total body makeover related site pertaining to six week total body makeover related articles.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a body intensive makeover related site. Most of the articles are on body intensive makeover.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Lexie said...

You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange. Another cool site I like is a affiliate card credit marketing program site that is about information marketing and a little other stuff.

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a free plane ticket
It deals mostly with free plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World Tickets

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a seatac airport
It deals mostly with seatac airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Brian O'mally said...

check out: objectivism online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home