Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Commercially Superficial

Not that this is really anything about anything but I have to vent and well, that's why I created this blog.

1. The Gap commerical with Sarah and Lenny was one thing, but that damn Lady song is everywhere now, including being the theme to those Alias spots. Sarah Jessica or Jenny G, pick a lady and stick to it Lenny!


2. What the f*ck could possibly be more obnoxious than that damn Old Navy caroler kid? You know the brat... the one that yells "They sure are festive" like some kind of Omen-style antichrist. And I thought that the D-List celebs Old Navy used to have were bad. Does anyone else wish that Jesus would smit this small child for ruining his birthday party? I know, I'm a bitch.

3. Since I'm already on a politically incorrect slant for the evening... Stevie Wonder! He's all pissed at Eminem. Now, I understand being pissed about comments Mr. Mathers may have made or his music. Stevie though is complaining about how Eminem mock's Mr. Jackson in his video. So, to recap, Stevie is upset by something he can't see because he doesn't want to see it? Deaf people don't complain about that crazy metal music... do they? I don't know, maybe they do. I mean, plenty of people comdemed Michael Moore without watching his films, and that's self imposed blindness.

Okay, rants over for the night. If I offened you, deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home