Thursday, December 02, 2004

"My Log Saw Something"

Okay, I can never pass up and opportunity to quote Twin Peaks, and often, like today, I just felt the need to create a reason. Did you see Lost? I'm so very glad I skipped Rudolph. Damn, now that was a great episode and utterly creepy.

Lost 1-10: "Raised by Another"

Last night we met Ethan Rom who was collecting wood or logs. Since Ethan is creepy, I had to reference the log lady, ala "My log saw something." Speaking of Ethan, Ethan Rayne anyone... the evil for cult partner of Giles (The Ripper) on Buffy... anyone? Okay, maybe it's just me. So now that that is out of the way, WTF?



Is that baby evil or is it special or is it an alien or a monster or souless? There are so many possibilities with mystical births and "special" babies. The fun has just begun.



Wanna know more? Check out Lost-TV or visit the official site.

My on going dead theory: Okay here is where the theory gets complicated. If they are dead, can Claire give birth? I'm saying no. But if they are in a transiant dimention, will the "old tymers" see this child as their salvation... You know "Stay away from the light, Carol Ann" and all that jazz. From The Exorcist, to The Omen, to Rosemary's Baby, to The Seventh Sign, to Angel to the big daddy tale, The New Testament, stories of mystical births of gods and monsters have been some of the greatest story lines of all time. Granted the plot could be that they are really stuck on an island. But what's the greater fun in that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home