Tuesday, February 15, 2005

THE BOX: To Watch, Tonight

Okay, I know I don't have to tell you to watch Veronica Mars. I still will, even though you won't. Tonight, Veronica goes up against her dad as they face off on different sides of the same case. Logan and Veronica also investigate the fate of Logan's mom, and some pivotal info on Lily's case turns up. Don't forget, next week is the Alyson Hannigan guest spot.

L & O: Criminal Intent - The episode which aired this Sunday against Desperate Housewives and the Grammy's will rerun tonight at 8 on NBC. This excites me as I haven't seen a CI episode in a while. Speaking of what was on Sunday night, Arrested Delivered it's second funniest episode ever. Anytime GOB does the chicken dance I laugh until I can't breath. Lindsay joined in on Sunday and hillarity insued. If you didn't watch, you're a loser. Okay, back to CI, catch up on Mike Logan (Chris Noth) tonight.



House- If you don't want to watch Veronica, catch House. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, Hugh Laurie f-ing rocks! (He's also in Superman). The rest of the show sucks. Tonight Dr. House goes through detox . According to TV Guide, "What follows isn't likely to be pleasant for anybody."


If this guy lived with me, I'd call him Professor Cocoa van der Cuddles

Still not satisfied? Check out USA's coverage of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Tonight features Sporting, Hounds, Herding, and Best in Show. I believe Stumpy, the Sussex Spaniel will be featured during the Sporting Competition. In only 29 shows, Stumpy or Ch Clussexx Three D Grinchy Glee as he's officially known, has won 7 Best in Show titles and 19 Group Firsts. I love Stumpy!



Yes, I like my dogs short, stocky, and oh so cute.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Darren said...

Tsk tsk. How fast you left Gilmore Girls!

By the by, love the new format! Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home