Monday, February 28, 2005

POPCORN: the superficial side of the oscars

Yes, I will get my fashion opinions up and out of the way. More than awards, the Oscar red carpet is glam and hi style at it's best. 2005 saw a slightly bizarre trend. First, no one looked horrible. Why? Because everyone looked the same, well except for Hillary Swank who didn't get the memo. Annette Benning sabotaged it.

Actress 1: What are you wearing?
Actress 2: A super tight strapless mermaid dress.

Actress 1: Shut up, me too!
Actress 2: No way, bitch I thought of it first!

Actress 1: Well, mine will stand out, cause it's red.
Actress 2: Shut up, me too!

Okay readers, I have a questions, why is iit that a white man can't wear a suit like a black man. By far Jamie Foxx, Chris Rock, and Puffy blew away the white boys. Whatever they got, take notes boys!

Okay now to the pictures and pronouncements: The Best Dressed...

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Darren said...

Oh my god, you're so funny in writing. Not as much in person. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home