Friday, March 25, 2005

it's like salman rushdie and paris hilton



  • Michael works for SD-6?
  • Lily was too "frumpled"?
  • Dom as Sawyer?
  • Holloway on When Animals Attack?
If the palm tree's a rockin...

I'm talking about Boone and Shannon of course peoples. Get the goodies on Lost including the finale's not to final ending - uh, Angel fans, hello? Remember when Darla emerged from that cage. You yelled OH SHIT! Right? Or 24 peoples, when Teri was shot and the clock started ticking as she was bleeding in Jack's arms, NO!!!! I hate cliff hangers, but I have to admit, I love them. I can't wait to see what JJ will pull. Also, if you're that jackass playing "the numbers" in powerball, Jorge wants you to stop. For more gossipy goodness... Kristen's column this week on Eonline is all about Lost. Yes peoples, the wait is almost over.

To pre order Lost (Season One).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home