Tuesday, April 05, 2005

live your life like you're gonna die, cause you're gonna

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while and boy do I have lots to post about including Desperate Housewives, 24, Veronica Mars, Lost, The Office, and my first film of the year Sin City. Unfortunately between work and wedding and my old friend sleep, I haven't had much time for anything.

Today though, thanks to Darren (No. 1), I created a quiz about myself because I'm vain. If you know me, and what to see how well take the All About Angie quiz.

Now, in honor of finally completing my first feature length screenplay, I've created another quiz. The screenplay, The Men of Margot Merriwether is based on the guys I've grown up around throughout high school and college. So if you're dying to know who of Sam, Joe M. Darren H., Brian J., Gustavo, Mario, Adam, Mike, Peter, Brian S., Carlos, Aaron, John V., Dan, Marcello, Jon G., Joe B., Kevin, Bob, James, and Darren K made it into the story, hope that some one will like to buy the script. Or you could just ask me, I guess? Anyway, if you think you really know me, take Advanced Angie: The Boys and find out how much you know about my favorite things.

The Gimme: The answer to the first question is "Joe". I figured I'd just tell you because the real answer is Byron but I programmed it in wrong. So, everyone should have at least 10 pts.

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger mr gilbert said...

as you can see from my quiz results, and as i have gradually come to realize over the past couple of years, i don't know you very well angie. oh well.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Mitchell - Crumrine said...

I love you anyway. Seeing that most of the questions are skewed to my "pre-Jon" days, I forgive you. And I would like to extend you a long distance hug for not choosing "give lap dances to strangers" cause apparently my other friends don't think that highly of me. FYI people, I don't give lap dances, and least of all to strangers.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Mitchell - Crumrine said...

Oh by the way, if you could have anyone play you in a movie, who would you cast?

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous wanderer said...

Hey blogger I came accross your site by accident. I am researching of "living life as a fey" and the search engine led me here. Shall carry on wandering . chill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home