Friday, May 27, 2005

It's Picture Day on the Brain Drain

Maybe I'll make Friday permenant picture day, who knows? Today, though, offers up some hot shots from the network upfronts. I'll be honest, I'm being biased. I'm happy to see so many Buffy/Angel alums working; let hope they survive cancellation. Below are also pictures of pretty people, talented people, or in some cases, pretty talented people.

Enjoy the photos. I'm desperately going to try to make it into a theater this weekend so maybe I'll have a new review up. Oh, and I finally after trying all wintereand spring, have a copy of Friday Night Lights to watch. Damn you, blockbuster.

Have a nice weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffermigraine helpand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at migraine help. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the migraine help much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look

 

Post a Comment

<< Home