Thursday, June 02, 2005

THE BOX: Finale is lost on cast...


Keep your hands where we can see 'em boys.

As it turns out, 49th Castaway wannabe's, Josh Holloway (a.k.a. Sawyer) and I have two things income - well in addition to the fact that we both think he's damn pretty.

First of all, I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who was mondo disappointed with Lost finale. As you can read more about on www.zap2it.com, Mr. Holloway was as well.

HALLOWAY - "I was a little disappointed in the finale. I liked it, but I didn't love it. The script was one thing, but they tried to do so much, I feel like that some things lost the power they had. But that's okay; it was still good."

Apparently the director failed to capture key elements of the script including the "Shower of Meat" - Arzt meat - and the fact that the kidnaping boaters were identical twins.

RANT - Okay, I feel that I'm a keen observer, but I didn't catch the twin angle. Did anyone else? What I did catch, though, was that they were using a motor boat - MOTOR boat. Now I'm not mechanical engineer, but doesn't a moter boat normally require gasoline? So where, prey tell, are they getting the gas? Oil I can accept may exist on the island, but where is the refinery? Is that the black smoke? I sure hope not. - END OF RANT

Holloway also diverges that alot more was shot on the waves than what we got see.

Oh, if you're wondering what the second thing we have in common is, we both find Dr. Jack "Foxy." More about the boys' "brotherly love" and "Lost" can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home