Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Westward Ho!

I know it's been awhile, but what's one to do when life expects things from you beside random internet blogging. Frankly, It's quite arrogant as well to assume that people really care what I think about each and everything I watch. That of course doesn't mean I'm going to stop. Anyway, speaking for random, I do have one bit of personal update.

Brace yourself (and no, I'm not pregnant)...

I'm relocating to....

THE MIDWEST.

This is not a typo. And I'm am quite serious. In about six months and by August at the latest I will be a resident of the midwest. I feel kind of dirty about this, but also excited. And, anything that makes you feel dirty and excited at the same time can't be bad. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Darren said...

"Frankly, It's quite arrogant as well to assume that people really care what I think about each and everything I watch."

Is that some kind of snide cut on me and my blog?

Huh, bitch!

:-P

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mitchell - Crumrine said...

No, it was simply an attempt at self effacing humor. Everyone DOES really care about what you have to say :0) Don't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home